Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yay, gum!!!

I FINALLY have new orgy gum. Ahh. I've been without it for weeeeeks. And that was horrible. Just horrible! But now I can have that special feeling in my mouth, just like old times. Goodie! :)

See, I'm finding the joy in the little things. That's what Ua told me to do, because I've been really down lately. So I'm trying it out, taking the simple things and energizing it with happiness. Hopefully this will make me less I-need-to-stab-people-RIGHT-NOW, you know? Today was my English final so I don't have to worry about that anymore either. Cheee!

I'm also listening to Tegan and Sara, and their songs make me dance in my seat.

I think I'm kinda pathetic. And a major TV junkie. I only say this now because I turned down hanging out with my dance friends today. Tiana asked if I wanted to go with her to the KDC auditions - KDC being my old dance company. And that'd be cool, just to go and watch and everything. Then after she was gonna go to Lotus (this club) with a couple girls from dance that we know. But...
a) I'm not really into clubbing. It's not really my scene. And
b) SEASON FINALE OF BONES, SEASON FINALE OF SUPERNATURAL, AND SEASON FINALE OF CSI: NY IS TONIGHT!! And I can't miss them. I simple can't.

I'm slowly learning the basics of tutting. You know that dance move that you see in hip-hop routines? I don't think I can do the major intricate moves like Jabbawockeez and Kabba Modern do in their routines, but I'm just starting with the basics. Youtube videos are very helpful. :]



I really enjoy this picture. It's funky and retro. And this girl just seems charmingly quirky. I'm also diggin the black and white. Classic. It's a rad photo.

::[e][d][i][t]::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B-RY!!! miss you Bryan.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

-It's hard to find the joys in the little things. Kudos :)

-Clubbing isn't for everyone. Every so often, it's fun if you're with the right people. I barely go. I'd much rather hang out at a bar, it's not as loud and the girls aren't as bitchy.

-Good luck with the new dance skills. Which reminds me, last week, during one of the rehearsals, I was doing some step. And we started talking about 'Stomp' so then everyone started adding on to the beat I was making. It was actually really fun and sounded pretty good.

-That picture is really cool. I love how black & while photography gives pictures a different feel. I wonder how affected you'd be by it if it were in color...

May 18, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home