Taking things a day at a time

Monday, July 13, 2009

"I am barely breathing..."

"...And I can't find the air
Don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you'll care"

It's been a rough weekend. Rough month. Rough fucking life. -_-

Saturday was no bueno. Mika was sick so we didn't see dad, but instead I got into another fight with my mom, which ended in me crying about being home and having no money and blahblahblah, so I spent almost 4 hours up at the park. Just sitting. And crying some more - mostly because I was right next to my elementary school which brought back happy memories which I now lack. I would've stayed there longer, but I had to use the bathroom, and I was tired. Literally exhausted from crying and all that.

I also think Mika got me sick. I'm pretty sure I had a fever last night and all today I've been wanting to throw up. I know I'd feel better if I did. But I haven't, and my head still hurts and so does my throat. I also have to go to work in 20 minutes for a 7-hour shift. Goodie.

Also, long story short, my mother shut off our internet a few days ago, which is why I've been sorta M.I.A. (*sings-"I fly like paper, get high like planes"-sings*) for almost a week. Ish. But Mika and I gave her our money to get it back today.

However, because I was without the internet for so many days, I got some major reading done! I read 3 books in less than a week, which is pretty spectacular, for me. Also, I'm starting a new story. I really shouldn't, I should just continue the several I've already started, but I'm not gonna. Anyways, I'll hopefully not be completely out of it and sick and tired to write some more later tonight when I get home. But I should start getting ready now to leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

Lame, lame, lame! Why is life so crappy for such awesome people like us?? I don't get it. I think we both deserve better.

Anyhoo, I'm sorry you're feeling sick, that's definitely not fun.

What's your new story about? If you don't mind sharing :] And which books did you read? I'm still rereading 'High Fidelity' by Nick Hornby. I'm just about finished, but I'm disappointed b/c it's only my second book of the summer.

I saw a poster for (500) Days of Summer when I went to the movies on Saturday--I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

RE: Your comment:
I think a teleconferece would be an awesome idea :) We should most def have one.
Also, have you listened to FTSK's whole album? If not, I should send you a copy (not like I don't owe you a fat letter anyway), it's pretty good.

Well, here's to better days ahead.

July 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home