Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Swimming through the ashes of another life"

So tomorrow's my birthday. :)

Actually, the smiley face isn't really what I'm feeling about tomorrow. It should be more like this, :/

I guess I'm just disappointed about how my best friend is in California all summer, my group of friends are either working or they already have plans, my other friend planned HER birthday thing on MY birthday - and no, we do not share the same birthdays.

BUT. But. I will be going to the movies tomorrow with some of my drama friends from high school. I think we're gonna see Year One since it opens tomorrow. If not, then I wanna go see The Hangover again. It was frickin hysterical. So, even though I probably won't be going to see Fanny Pak or go cosmic bowling like I wanted to, at least I'll be getting out of the house for a little.

It's lame though, because this year my birthday's on a FRIDAY. Which is practically the best day for a birthday. So that's why I wanted to do something super fun. But, alas, my plans have been foiled.

Why do birthdays get lamer when you get older? It shouldn't be that way. But I guess people forget or don't care. Everything's better when you're a kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I remembered your birthday! I am going to call you!!! That's excited. I know you can hardly contain your join. Also, I was wondering about The Hangover... I wanted to see it but I wasn't sure if it was all it was cracked up to be.

Happy happy birthday from all of me to you, I wish it was my birthday so I could party too... OR

They say it's your birthday, dun nun nun nun nun nun nun nun
It's my birthday too, yeah, dun nun nun nun nun nun nun nun
We're gonna have a good time.... And that's all I remember...

Hope you enjoyed my singing!

June 18, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home