Taking things a day at a time

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh, Jesse McCartney :)

He just did an interview with OK! Magazine and since I subscribe to his youtube page, I got notified that the video was up.



Starting from 3:30 till 3:43, that's a funny/cute little part. Oh, Jesse. You're so adorable.

JAMIKA make sure you watch it 4:43. He talks about "You're A Jerk" and the dance that goes with the song. I think I love him more now that he likes that song. Ahahaha. :)

Oh, and here's another video that mentions Jesse. It's actually this kid in Hilo on Big Island that does all these videos. This is his video on the whole Chris Brown/Rhianna thing that went down. He uses lyrics from their songs throughout thew whole video. It's super funny, especially when he mentions Jesse.



This kid also did his own Potter Puppet Pals version. It's super funny. Look under the related videos or go to his channel page to find it. It's wayyyy hilarical. Yes, I wrote hilarical, a mixture of "hilarious" and "hysterical." Duh.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

Jesse is cute. That was a fun video to watch. I love the interviewer was way against 'You're a Jerk' because there was a dance to it, lol. I want to do a photo shoot, that looks like so much fun!

I've seen videos by the other kid before. What's his YouTube screen name? Nigahiga or something that, right? He's way funny. This video was hilarical, you're right. I love when he he's singing 'Unfaithful' and there's a Friends DVD next to the bed, haha. And the 'Umbrella' part. "You think you're some kind of umbrella expert, now?" and I love when he does the bit about 'Beautiful Soul' hahaha. Great videos.

"That's not even your song..."

June 6, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home