Taking things a day at a time

Friday, March 12, 2010

`EKAHI MAKAHIKI

One year.

It has been exactly one year today (March 12...because it's still March 12 my time) that I have had this blogger account. Yayyy! :)

I'm pretty good at keeping up with my blogs, even though I may have multiple going on at the time. I think my record is 3, or four. At once I had my Xanga, Blogger, Livejournal, and Deadjournal accounts all being updated regularly at the same time.

Now, it's like this: Xanga, Blogger, Tumblr. I gave up on Livejournal because I barely knew anyone that still posted to that anyways. And I think Xanga will be the next one I'll fade out of. Although I won't delete it, because I enjoy keeping my blog to look back at past posts. That's always fun to do when you're bored, or wanna cringe at house annoying/childish your older posts are.

In other news:

I still haven't filmed my audition tape! EFF. My friends are douchebags and keep bailing on helping me out with it. I hate them a lot at times, quite frequently it seems. It's just as if they hardly ever help me out or are there for me when I ask them to be. However I'm pretty much always there for them. It's a give and take kind of thing, but seems like I'm giving a lot more than they do. *sigh*

My friend Matt from my show drew me a picture today of our state fish! Haha. Points to anyone who can attempt to say and spell it. You get to look at the spelling once over, then try to do it with your eyes closed. No peeking! :) I'm gonna put his picture on my wall in my room. Yeah!

Sometimes I wish my life was a reality show, because then I KNOW it'd be exciting.

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST TITLED "GOODNIGHT, LOST BOY" THEN YOU SHOULD DO IT!!

Even if you're not a Lost Boy or Corey Haim fan (which you all should be, by the way!), at least check it out for the YouTube vids I posted. :]

Song of the day: "Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now" by Ricki Lake, Marissa Jaret Winokur & Nikki Blonsky, Hairspray Soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home