Taking things a day at a time

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Walk to rehearsal with me!

Even though it's not Watch This Wednesday, I made a video today while I was walking to rehearsal. Please watch! My friends from the show even have cameo's in it! :)



I was planning on making my audition tape today. But it seems that it's always way too windy here in Hawai`i. Go figure. So I guess I'm confined to my house for a location to film. :( I just really wanted to do it outside, take advantage of being in the 808 state I guess. Oh well.

First Time Friday
Slow dance

Now, this might shock some people, but then again, it might make total sense. It does to me, but that's probably because I AM me. Anyways. The first time I ever slow danced with a guy was at junior prom. Yep, in the 11th grade, when I was 16 years old. If you didn't know before, I'm not exactly the kind of girl that goes out of her way to get attention from guys. I only started going to school dances in high school and that was always with a group of friends. Plus, it's not like I ever had someone to slow dance with anyways. Junior prom (despite the fiasco with Pua over J-Lo, ugh, that was just stupid) was really fun. I went with my friend J-Lo (Jeremy, J-Lo was his nickname, and yes, that J-Lo from the Pua Fiasco) from drama and we had a blast! He was a fun first slow dance partner.

This is a picture of us before we left my house. Notice how I have braces. ^_^ And I have no clue what that white smudge is where my bangs are. I never noticed that before.

Tomorrow we're gonna go see Alice In Wonderland. I hope all those Hot Topic hipster kids have already seen it and won't be in the same theatre as me. :] Seriously though, those hipsters and every other person has been obsessed with this movie of late really bug me. It's probably because of two reasons:
1. Alice is one of my favorite children's story. I loved this when I was a kid and it's nostalgic and sentimental to me.
2. Just because I'm me, I'm very anti-mainstream as you all know. This movie is definitely mainstream. Curse you Tim Burton!!

Song of the day: "Working Day And Night" by Michael Jackson

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Holy SHIT! We have the EXACT same prom dress! No joke. Mine was black however. But, it is the EXACT same dress. I wore mine to junior prom my senior year. Seniors and juniors were the only ones who were allowed to go to junior prom, unless a younger year was invited. But, the juniors sponsor it. Anyway... isn't it CRAZY that we have the exact same dress but in a different color?

I guess it is true. Great mines doooo think alike ;)

March 13, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

P.S. you are BAMF. I loved your video.

March 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger J. Cordelia said...

I have those sunglasses! Mine are all red!

I liked taking a walk. Your friend (Matt?) was amusing at the end.

I wish it was that sunny and nice here :(

Your friends seem fun. Nice to meet them, haha.

You look so young in your picture. Aw, how cute! (did I make you think, "Ew, shut up, Jamika."? Haha.

March 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home