Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Living The HI Life

Get it? :) Living the "HI" Life? 808 state babyyyy!

Well, it's the title I came up with for the story that I'm writing. As of now, I've got 24 pages and I just started on chapter 4. So I guess each chapter so far is roughly 7 pages, which is short, I think. But I may go back and extend some parts and add things in.

SO. I'd really like it if you guys read it and tell me what you think! I posted it on fictionpress.com. And here's the link to my page. It should be the first story on the list, the most updated one (because I just uploaded it today).

The first chapter is definitely slow, like most first chapters of stories. I had to set everything up, so it doesn't really get interesting until the following chapters. But hopefully it doesn't completely bore you guys. I hope not.

BUT PLEASE READ IT FOR ME!

On another note...it is so MOTHERFUCKING HOT! I think we're gonna get some pretty heavy rain later on today or tomorrow. Because the heat clouds are fucking everywhere, and it's trapping in the humidity and heat. And I fucking wanna sit in the ice machine at work! Damn.

Speaking of work, I have to leave in an hour and a half. I keep working with Nathan, which I didn't mind at first. But then he started rapping my ipod all the time! That's all he does, he looks through my ipod and switches it to songs he likes when I put it on a playlist for a reason. To PLAY the LIST of songs and LISTEN to them. Idiot.

I guess I must be really bored and have a lot of time on my hands, because no one has posted any new blogs in a looong time. :( So I have no idea what you guys have been up to. Lame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

hey!

i haven't posted in awhile because my brother is here, sorry. but i will read your story ASAP!

July 23, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Yes, I also have no been posting because Zane and Chloe are staying with me this week. Can't wait to read your story!

July 24, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger J. Cordelia said...

That's awesome that you're getting work done on your story. I'm excited to read it, too! I like the title :)

Sorry, I haven't been around. But I posted today, so there ya go :)

I was listening to the song Proletariat Blues today by the Blue Scholars. There's a line in the song that reminded me of you:

'What kept a brother going was the music that I listened to / Initiate the day with an anthem to work through.'

:)

July 24, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home