Taking things a day at a time

Friday, March 26, 2010

Left Ear

I'm dubbing myself Left Ear, after the character from The Italian Job. Like Left Ear, I can't hear out of my left ear AT ALL.

Seems that I've got some kind of ear infection which is preventing me from hearing a single thing out of my left ear. It fucking sucks!

I can't go to rehearsals like this, with only one working ear. Yesterday was technically the first day that my hearing went out of that ear, and I didn't go to rehearsal last night. OR the sleepover, that I had to pay $10 for.

And no, I'm NOT getting my $10 back, even though I didn't even go to the fucking sleepover! Because they spent it on food. Fuckin A.

This is so shitty. First I get sick for over 2 weeks when rehearsals just started. Then I start getting sick all over again (and that's still going on). Now, I've got a fucking ear infection?! Fuck this. I'm in such a foul mood.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

I had an ear infection last month!! Not hearing is the most annoying thing EVER. I couldn't tell if I was talking loudly and I had to keep asking people to repeat themselves. It was like being on a phone call with a bad connection.

I get ear infections a lot.

I used hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and warm water to help unclog it. It worked pretty well. You can look it up online how to do it if you haven't before.

That sucks that you couldn't get your money back. You definitely should.

March 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home