Taking things a day at a time

Friday, October 30, 2009

Feet. Hurting.

Today was a horrible day at work. >_< And my feet are killing me. I'd soak it in water if I had a bucket or something. God, I was there way after my shift was over. AND I even went in early and started before I was suppose to. Fuckin Heather. If she finished her trays Kristine and I wouldn't have been so damn behind!

Also, I found out our shifts are only gonna be 4 hours each day that we work. Which is incredibly shitty. Kristine even told me she's planning on quitting 2 weeks before the end of the year. I'm bummed because she's the only one I like at Cookie Corner! I want to quit, but can't, because who the hell else will hire me? It took me 6 months to find this job, it's gonna take even longer to find another! >_<

Ugh, this is just what my day was like: >_<

I'm tired, but my hair is still wet so I can't go to sleep. But I'm so tired that I can't even read my book and focus. That's junk.

The car is half broken. I hope it gets fixed by Monday for school.

I'm real bummed/annoyed/pissed I won't be able to see West Side Story. This is the last weekend to go but:
1. I don't have a car to drive all the way to WCC, which is where it's being done.
2. No one wants to go with me either.
3. Tickets are $18 and I need to be saving money for OR.

Sorry, I'd do a Trivia Thursday but I'm beat. Talk more tomorrow.

Song of the day: "Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child

PS: DID ANYONE READ MY UPDATED CHAPTER (CH. 3) OF MY STORY?? Just curious.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

Sorry your day was crap :( Hopefully tomorrow's a better one. Do you have plans to do anything on Halloween?

I haven't read your story yet, but I plan to within the next couple of days.

October 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

I hate days like that, when everything is just going wrong...hopefully things will get better. Also, I just tried to read chapter three, but when i clicked on it, it said i had to be logged in...and i can't remember if i created a username and password for that website. i tried a few different things, but they didn't work. maybe i'll try some more, because i know i've gotten on it before, because i read the first two chapters. grrrrrr, that is what i have to say to stupid technology

October 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home