Taking things a day at a time

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back in McMinnville

Last night was technically the first day of my trip, but today is the OFFICIAL first full day of my trip. And it didn't go all that great.

Mostly because of my mother's husband and how he fucked up my job back home. But, I won't go into that because most of you already know what's happened since I told you today. Basically, Steven went to my job and told them how I hate working there and I don't like any of the people and all this other shit. It's just...fucked up. Royally fucked.

ASLFJ2309RS2309URSAD9834YTIUTY45U6Y!

Anyways. I'm hoping the rest of my trip goes well. I really hope it does.

And I hope I get to drink some alcohol, well, maybe a lot, while I'm here. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home