Taking things a day at a time

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm barely hanging on...and it sucks

So I haven't been online for a few days because my mother decided I shouldn't be able to use the internet because I pissed her off. Good reason. This meant I couldn't do the homework that was due yesterday, tell my group for Hawaiian when I couldn't meet (so now we're meeting when I'm scheduled to work), I haven't done anything for NaNoWriMo, my writing blog hasn't been updated, and I didn't get those important emails from my loan people until now.

It's been a wonderful five days.

But I gave her all my tip money I earned since I started working to pay for the cable bill and to make her give me the router back so I can get online to do all my shit.

Our car is dead. Nothing can be done about it, so we've been busing it everywhere. Which is lame because it's $2.25 one way, so I'm spending so much money just on the bus when I have to go to school and work on the same day. I was gonna go and get a bus pass which would save me some money, but of course my mother opposed and got pissed at me, saying that I was too impatient and I just had to wait because she was hoping they could get a second-hand car. But the chances of that happening are very slim. Whatever. Fuck it man.

I don't know how I'm getting to the airport, since we have no car and I don't know anyone who could take me, but I will be on that plane to Portland next week.

Now more than ever I need this. To just go away for a little. Although the idea of having to return to a shithole isn't so great, but at least for a few days I'll be happy.

ALESSA: Tuesday, November 10, 9:30 pm arrival. Hawaiian Airlines.

JAMIKA: I'm sure I will be in better spirits when I'm up there with you guys. Although I don't know what I'll be doing all day when you guys have class. But I'll do something. I just really wanna be around you guys again.

Wishful Wednesday
1. I wish I didn't come home for school and I was still in Oregon.

Song of the day: "Portrait (He Knew)" by Kansas

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

I wish I could help. But keep holding on, Tuesday is right around the corner.

I don't have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we can hang out while others are in class. Maybe get some writing done :)

We'll figure something out.

November 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

OH MY GOD!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!

Ok, I will so be there at 9:30pm to pick you up with Jamika, Steven, and Ben in tow!

I wish I could come punch your mom (is that too much to say?) and bring you to Oregon. I would let you live with me.

You need to come to class with us a few times... like scenic design and directing. Janet, Ty, Brenda, Rob, and Vicky I am sure would LOVE to see you.

I can't wait!

November 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home