Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Lost" actor sighting!!

No, I don't mean that an actor was lost, and I saw him/her when he/she was lost. I mean that I saw one of the actors from the tv show, "Lost." I saw Jorge Garcia (who plays Hurley) yesterday while I was at work!!

He was looking at cookies, but then the couple in front of him scared him off. They were bombarding him with wanting pictures and autographs, so he politely did that for them, but then he left right after. :( I was so bummed I didn't get to help him! But still, I came 2 feet away from him.

I had to leave Zane a Facebook comment about that, because I know how much he'll love hearing about me seeing another Lost actor. ^___^

I'm in better spirits today, even though I only had 5 hours of sleep; which is ridiculously not enough for me to function. I also work tonight so I'm gonna be frickin tired, but I'm still feeling slightly better than the past few days. I think it might be because I've been working on my mask for my art class last night and right now. We just had to draw any kind of mask and decorate it according to our personality/background, and I'm really enjoying this. I think I will take a picture when it's done and post it, then give all the details to what everything means. Shoooots.

CAN YOU GUYS ASK TY AND JANET IF THEY EVER GOT MY EMAILS??? I emailed them forever ago, but I never got anything back from either of them. I think I left Facebook comments too, but alas, nothing in return.

I think after work today I'm gonna get a Robeck's smoothie. It's like Jamba Juice, except healthier. My friend TC is attempting to buy one of every flavor thingy. Which works about because he gets one everyday when he works for lunch. He says they're pretty good; I only had one but that was a couple years ago.

Trivia Thursday:
-The Honolulu Star Bulletin is 128 years old.
-Since 2008, Harry Potter books have sold over 400 million copies and have been translated into 67 languages.
-Russian author, Leo Tolstroy, took over 6 years to complete one of his most famous works, War and Peace. I'm about to start his book Family Happiness right after I finish Into the Wild.
-Elephants are the only mammals that aren't able to jump. Poor elephants. :(

Did anyone read my Halloween short story from my writing blog?? That might be one of my favorite short stories I've written in a suuuuper long time. I've been slacking updating since the weekend, so hopefully tomorrow when I'm not at school I can get on that.

Song of the day: "Pop Princess" by The Click Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home