Taking things a day at a time

Friday, September 4, 2009

Thank God I don't have school on Fridays

If I did, I would totally be burned out every single week. With school and my stupid work schedule, I would probably end up quitting the job. Which I can't afford to do, literally.

I'm really pissed off about work next week. I'm working FOUR days in a row for SEVEN hour shifts each day!!! No one else is working four days straight next week. Shit, some people are only working one or two days. I have to work on Labor Day which is really fucking annoying. And one night I even have to close by myself! I'm seriously pissed off about this.

Song of the day: "Child Stars on Your Television" from Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star Soundtrack

So today we went to the library so I could print stuff out on the computers. Things for my style board that I never got around to printing and random other pictures I wanna put up in my room. But the printer at the library doesn't have color ink. So. I have to go to Kinkos or something and print out my things. Such a hassle. (I don't have a working printer with ink at home, if you were wondering.)

Also, after we were on our way to Target. But then there was already traffic starting to build up. Today is the first UH football game, so the traffic around the stadium was crazy. So my mother decided we weren't going anymore because she didn't wanna be stuck in traffic. Which is why I'm back at home. And I think I basically wasted my entire day, since nothing productive happened and I didn't accomplish anything.

I decided not to eat lunch today. Instead I ate a slice of red velvet cake Mika got me a while ago, and the left over crumbs of the sour cream and cheddar chips. Those were actually mine, but this is the first time I'm eating it, because mother and Steven ate it all. Assholes.

I wish I had a drum set. Or darts (I have a dartboard but lost all the darts) or a punching bag. So I can take out all my aggression on that instead of eating. This is probably why I've gained so much more weight since I've been home. Because I just snack on food when I'm pissed. And I'm usually angry a lot.

Far Away Places Friday:

Italy



The Trevi Fountain looks sooooo nice at night. I also think that Italy is a way more romantic location than Paris. And I think Italian trumps French as a language too. Someday I want to go there. Pssh, in my dreams, right?

Alessa: I can't move in with my dad because he lives in an apartment, for one. A tiny apartment so there's no room for me. His girlfriend also lives with him too. He's also about 45 minutes away, and my school and job is right here in the same town as me. So it'd just be a hassle being so far away.

B-ry: Have you remembered what else you were gonna say in your comment? :P

Jamika and Steven: Congrats again on getting cast!! I think that this ice breaker should be real fun, considering everyone in your cast. I'm stoked for you guys.

Also, is this "Help Zaida Visit Linfield" fund really happening? Because I mean, I started really talking about it with Sunders the other night. And I was only half joking about it. But then, half not, you know? Because it would be way stellar if I could visit. And I hope Sunders doesn't think I meant that I'd want people to pay for my ENTIRE plane ticket, because that would be dick and I couldn't do that. But, you know, just thinking of the possibility of visiting is making me really happy. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Ah, that's too bad about not being able to live with your dad, every time I heard you talk about him, it always seemed positive.

And I am in on this "Send Zaida to Linfield trip"... or at least Sunders asked me about it and I said that I was for sure in. So, it sounds like it is happening. I really hope it happens. I miss you!

September 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

zaida! i still don't know what i was going to say to you. so obviously it wasn't that big of a deal. I totally understand about the not having a printer thing. Whenever I want to print something/use a scanner I have to go to my mom's house. It is rather annoying. Especially when I have to post comics three times a week.

And...i'm not sure if i agree with you about french being better than italian (although i really love how italian sounds too, and it would be cool to learn). I do agree that Italy is probably more romantic though. Elin told me that paris was dirty and this one guy called her a dog and spit at her...yeah....

but i still want to go on a two week honeymoon in france haha

September 5, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home