Taking things a day at a time

Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Why herro"

After visiting with Amelia this weekend I've retreated back to her sayings. XP I almost forgot all the Amelia-isms I took note of while I was at Linfield. How could I have ever forgotten?!

I'm glad I got to hang out with her. Of course, we had some (mis)adventures, like I had expected. And hopefully I can see her at least one more time. But this time, she's meeting me HALF WAY! Because I am NOT spending another two hours and ten minutes getting to her apartment, then another two hours plus getting back home through traffic. Hell to the no.

...

Sometimes I really can't stand my sister. She lacks common sense and is so oblivious to things and her surroundings. We just got new phones, and today we went back to get the phone she originally wanted (since Radio Shack just got it back in stock), then when we came home, I saw it was tossed on the floor. I fucking tripped. She never takes care of anything. I mean, she did lose the last phone I got her in February. Before that she lost my wallet I let her use, which had money and her school ID in it. I swear, she needs to fucking grow up. Or she'll be living with my mother for the rest of her life.

Sing Me A Song Sunday
"Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
I'm not much of a Sara Bareilles listener, but after this song was in the showcase my drama friends at Kamehameha were in, I downloaded it, and it's a pretty song. Of course it's a love song, typical. But I seriously do appreciate her vocals on this song. Her "Love Song" kinda got old super fast, and I think I deleted that from my itunes after a few days of having it. :/ But this is a mellow song I can listen to just to take a breather and relax.

I tried asking some places if they were hiring today, when we were at Pearlridge, but most of them said no. So. This is shitty. I seriously want a new job. >_< RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

This week will hopefully be short and sweet.
+Monday: Work
+Tuesday: Art exam, work
+Wednesday: Hawaiian - written exam
+Thursday: Hawaiian - speaking exam

Also, on Thursday, we're having a party, and we need to bring food. My friend Amanda's twin sisters are in my class. Sam and Beth. They're all right, but they're just bugging me right now. All of class on Tuesday they were pestering my kumu to change the speaking part from Tuesday to Thursday, and he finally gave in. About six or seven of us were pissed because we weren't planning on coming to school that day, since Wednesday would've been our last class day. But now we have to come to class. I was gonna hang with Amelia before she leaves. And I know a few other people had plans, one of which was Kaina, who was going to spend the day with his daughters. He was PISSED.

The twins also decided we're having a party that day and that we all need to bring REAL FOOD. No chips, cookies, stuff like that. And I'm annoyed because I can't do that; no money to buy things to make, and of course no money to go out and buy pre-made stuff. So I'm pissed. I might just have to talk to my kumu and tell him I can't bring anything in. It's so shame, though. >_<

I hope you guys are doing well, and the end of the semester is going as smooth as possible. :) Miss youuuu!

Song of the day: "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) by George Harrison

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

I saw your FB pictures of you and Amelia. Looks like you guys have had a good time.

That sucks that your sister is irresponsible like that, that would get really annoying. It's one thing to be careless with the stuff she buys, but rude not to take care of the stuff you buy/let her borrow.

That's so annoying when people change the original plans just to fit their schedules. They should have talked to the prof and had him set up something special for them, if it was that important to them.

I miss you, too. Hopefully the end of the semester is going well for you also.

December 6, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home