Taking things a day at a time

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HUMP!!!! day.

Welcome to Watch This Wednesday!!

On Wednesday's I'll be showcasing YouTube videos that are my personal favorites (some I may have posted before just to post it, but I don't remember all the ones I've put up. So don't mind me if I repeat any). With the growing popularity and access to online media, there's a shitload of great stuff up on YouTube, you just have to go search for it. On the other hand, there's a lot of bad videos up too, but I'll make sure I put up good ones; unless I wanna get a laugh in on a stupidly hilarious video. Then I'll post that.

OR. I will feature a movie or tv show that I like, and think you guys might enjoy as well. I'll also throw in my own personal review of the movie to persuade you guys even more so to watch it, in addition to my already good taste in entertainment. :]

So, I may have put this up before (I honestly can't remember). But still, take a look-see.

Watch This Wednesday



I think this was all the way back in the summer of 2006 that I found this video. This guy is absolutely insane! For a time when locking and popping were just coming out and getting lots of coverage, this dude ripped it. Another thing about him is that he's comedic in his routine too. Always a bonus whenever you're performing, you know? And watch him glide at 2:19, dude it's so smooth! And I also appreciate the fact that he's Asian. Chee!!

Thanks guys for your comments about my last post. I don't really know what's going to happen in the next few months. Shit, I don't even know about the next few weeks. But, I mean, what can I do, right? Just push my way through it I suppose.

And, yes, I did "apologize" to TC on Monday. Not so much about telling him to fuck off, but for taking half of my anger about my mom out on him. The other half of the anger really was directed toward him. Ha. I hope he realized that.

Y'know, it sucks majorly right now, because we couldn't pay our cable bill. So we can't watch tv anymore. And that's crap because a bunch of the awards shows are going to be coming up soon! :( Major sad face. I know the SAG Awards are on the 23rd, but I haven't seen commercials for the others. And I suppose I won't since I can't watch tv anymore. Irony. So if ou guys watch them, tell me how it goes.

Sooooo I should go to work. Actually I need to have lunch reallyreallyreally quick, pack my dinner, THEN go catch the bus to work. Bleh.

Hoorah for Hump Day! (Notice how I said hoorah, not hooray.)

Song of the day: "Ghost of You" by Good Charlotte

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cordelia said...

I like your new themes! The guy in that video was gettin it. I made my brother watch it, too. I don't believe you've posted it before, I'm sure I would remember seeing it.

So, I remember reading your last post and I could have sworn I commented on it. But when I read this post, I was thought, "Hmm...maybe I didn't comment on it." Sure enough, I didn't. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm going to put my money on getting distracted by someone in my house.

That being said, I'm going to go post a comment on that blog after this.

How's the job hunt going? I know how much it blows to work at a place filled with people you constantly want to punch in the face.

--

I'm glad someone else appreciates the greatness of Space Jam. I've been watching that movie quite a bit lately, actually.

I promise I'll never apologize for blaming those damn Frenchmen again.

I'm so excited to see The Lovely Bones. Whenever someone says Marky Mark, I think of the Eminem song that starts, "Back when Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark..."

Bree isn't taking the class again, she just ran into Miguel. She probably would take it again, but we're only allowed to take it twice. It's such an awesome class, though.

Alrighty, I've rambled enough.

January 8, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home