Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, July 1, 2010

No more June, onto July

Today is the official first day of the second half of the year.

Half the year has already gone by, and I'm torn between feeling that I've accomplished a lot, and yet I haven't done much, all at the same time! Gah, I can be so fickle with my emotions a lot of the time.

I think I'm most proud of doing The Princess and the Iso Peanut. That was just...everything. It was the best. And I'm also really proud I did 30 Days of Creativity. That really kept me busy and just made every day fun, you know? I had something to look forward to when I came home from work or on a boring summer day.

(Yeah, I know, "boring summer day?! You're in Hawai`i, bitch!" But, trust me it does get boring here.)

Some of my summer plans are happening -- have happened, will happen. It's still a progression, though, since the summer season isn't over yet. I'd just like to enjoy myself, that's basically what I've been trying to do. To feel good about what I'm doing with my days.

INSPIRATION! I'm trying to find inspiration in life. :)

Song of the day: "We Live For Love" by Pat Benatar

(So strange. The last time I put a song of the day, it was the same song! On June 1st! And today is July 1st!! How odd. Cosmic.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home