Taking things a day at a time

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ah, the weekend :]

Not that my weeks are all that trying anyways. All I do is go to work 4 days out of the week. And not even full time, which is super annoying. I'd rather be working full time if I could. But it's so hard to find places to apply to that I haven't already. -_-

Honestly, when I'm not at work, I'm always doing the same thing. I'm on my computer, either blogging or catching up on TV shows. Only recently have I been doing some research for scholarships. And I guess now I'm gonna try to do some screen capping for my -fuckyeahmoviequotes- blog over on Tumblr. But really, other than that, I don't do much.

I keep telling myself to choreograph that section of "Let Me Love You" by Mario that I've been wanting to do for a few months. Or to open up my NaNoWriMo story and continue with it! I don't think I ever remember where I was going with that story anymore, which is unfortunate, because I liked that story idea.

Laziness is a disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home