Taking things a day at a time

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Resurrected from the grave

I am so horrible when it comes to finding new blogs. I went and left this here blogger blog in the dark, and I apologize. I was just so focused on Tumblr... My badness.

But I think I'll return here every once in a while just to say hi.

Mayhaps I'll also use this as an actually BLOG, you know? Because on Tumblr I rarely ever blog. I just post pictures and quotes and whatnot. But I kinda miss just talking on my blog. XP And I feel like I can do that here. :)

So I'll be around. Hope you guys are all doing swell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Zaida!
I love graphic novels. I read them all the time. I used to collect comics when I was younger, but then I decided I'd rather wait for them to be collected in trade paperback, because they're more durable that way. I haven't read Kill Shakespeare, but I have heard about it. I'm positive that I put it on my Amazon wish list. But I'm glad to hear it was good! I love Shakespeare

March 4, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home